If you need to know, yes, I am drooling while writing this…
Full transparency, these did not last long in my house. We are a family of two…
- 1 ½ cups of organic blueberries
- 2 large eggs (I use Wilcox Farm’s omega-3 pasture raised eggs)
- 3 cups of old-fashioned gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Good Karma Foods unsweetened vanilla flax milk plus protein and omega-3s
- 2 big scoops of Bob’s Red Mill organic ground flax seed
- Siggi’s coconut skyr yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease muffin pan with Chosen Food’s avocado oil spray
- Stir oats & baking powder together in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix flaxmilk, eggs, honey and vanilla. After mixed add in oat mixture.
- It’s okay if the mixture looks watery as the oats and flax will absorb the liquid – but you can always play around with adding in more or less day/liquid based on the consistency
- Stir in blueberries
- Fill each muffin mold
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are lightly golden
- Store uneaten cups in the fridge or freezer and reheat as needed
Why I love them:
- You can make them dairy free if you skip the coconut yogurt topping or swap for a non-dairy alternative
- They are gluten-free
- High in fiber
- Not super high in sugar / use a natural source of sugar
Error: Access Token for ashleymarandhealth is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.