I adapted this yummy, easy to make, anti-inflammatory soup recipe from one that @balancewithb shared a few weeks ago, mostly because I didn’t have all of the ingredients her version called for, so I made a few simple swaps!
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 4 cups of bone broth
- Pea-protein original flavored cream
- Red pepper flakes
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- ¾ Tablespoon of Ghee
- Chop the head of cauliflower into smaller pieces or crumbles
- Add all ingredients, except the pistachios to a big pot and bring to a boil for about 3-5 min. I just go with my gut on adding the spices and add in splashes of creamer until it’s creamy enough to my liking. Simmer until tender (~20min)
- Once the cauliflower is soft, dump the entire pot into your blender to make the entire this smooth and blended.
- You can add more or less broth, creamer or other liquid to achieve your desired consistency.
- Garnish with pistachios.