Sharing my tried and true morning Spirulina Fab Four Smoothie inspired by Kelly LeVeque.
I tend to start most of mornings, with this smoothie and have found that the Fab Four style of eating really works for me. The fab four refers to protein, fat, fiber and green. This combo of foods at each meal helps to keep your blood sugar stable, reducing cravings and hunger. Plus for me, the greens and fiber feel like they give me life.
- 1 scoop collagen peptide powder
- 1 scoop spirulina
- 1 scoop organic flaxseed meal
- Handful of strawberries and blueberries
- A little less than half an avocado
- Lacinato kale
- A splash of coconut water
I blend that bad boy up in my blender and then proceed to own the day.