Did you know to create a healthy, optimistic brain there are five factors to consider?
- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: What is the story you’ve been telling yourself? You are the author of your own life. So if you don’t like that story. Change it.
- 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬: 80% of Americans see physicians for stress-related or induced illnesses. What can you do to reduce the daily stressors in your life and to reduce your body’s stress responses?
- 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞: It’s not just for staying fit and looking good. In addition to releasing endorphins, exercise protects and even extends your telomeres, the tips of chromosomes that protect your genetic DNA, make it possible for cells to divide, and hold some secrets to how we age and get cancer.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲: Diet is VERY personal. What is one person’s food is another person’s poison – a concept called bio- individuality.
- 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Spending time in nature is not only relaxing, but it also expands our ability to feel connected to the world around us.