For the morning’s you want something a little sweeter or when figuring out lunch is just too much.
- Sprouted grain bread
- Organic peanut butter
- Berry of your choice (I used blueberries)
- Chia seeds
- Gluten-free sprouted honey hemp granola
- Toast bread & spread with peanut butter
- At the same time, microwave your berries so they heat up and get soft. Start slow. I recommend 30sec at a time. (you could be fancy and do this on the oven too, but we all know I don’t have time for that)
- When the berries are melty, mash then with a fork and mix in your chia seeds (as much as you’d like). Swirl it all around together. The chia seeds will start to soften.
- Spread the jelly on the toast. Add your sliced banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon and add a dash of granola.